A Beautiful, Balanced Salad
by Rohail Ali on Oct 22, 2023
- salad green mix (can be varied but make sure it includes spinach!)
- chia seeds
- nasturtium leaves
- micro red veined sorrel leaves
- Mix salad greens and berries in a bowl.
- Cut ripe avocado into thin slices and arrange in a circular fashion, spiraling inward.
- Arrange nasturtium leaves and micro red veined sorrel on top in a freely spaced manner.
- Top with a generous sprinkling of chia seeds.
- Recipe and photo submitted by Sharon, a member of our Common Farms community. Follow her for more! @sharonsfoodbaby